Boarding schols provide a predictable routine that is impossible to replicate at home. All difficult children, whether they suffer from an anxiety disorder, a mood disorder, Asperger’s, or ADHD, thrive on predictable routines. There are many reasons to go to boarding school. Here are the 9 best life lessons kids learn from boarding school.
1. Trust the ones who care for you.
4. Keep calm and do your own work.
5. Sometimes it’s good to be alone.
6. Help others when they need help.
7. Parents are not always wrong.
8. Quit your bitchin.
9. Deal with problems.