Here are the list of 14 super dpressing facts about animals.
1. A group of seagulls is called a wreck.
2. A sea turtle will never meet its mother.
3. Cicadas spend up to 17 years underground.
4. Female ferrets will die if they don’t find a mate.
5. Garden lizards have been known to eat their own tails for calcium.
6. Jellyfish evaporate in sunlight.
7. Like octopi, foxes spend most of their lives alone.
8. Mice can sense sadness in other mice which makes them sad too.
9. Some captive bears have been known to intentionally starve themselves to death.
10. Starving mice will eat themselves.
11. The first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during WWII killed the only elephant in the zoo.
12. To provide footballs for one NFL season, it requires over 3,000 cows.
13. While mice eat themselves out of hunger, octopi do so out of stress.
14. Wolves have been known to chew off their own legs if they get caught in a trap.