1. Renounce These Three
2. It’s better to live your own destiny.
3. One has to learn tolerance.
4. To those who have conquered themselves, the will is a friend.
5. You have the right to work.
6. No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end.
7. You should never engage in action for the sake of reward.
8. Those who can not renounce attachment to the results of their work are far from the path.
9. There is neither self-knowledge nor self-perception to those whose senses are not under control.
10. The happiness which comes from long practice, which leads to the end of suffering.