In today’s competitive business environment, product packaging is as crucial as the product itself. Apart from being visually appealing, your package design needs to be practical, (re)usable and make the consumer prefer your product over the competitor’s. Brands like Apple, who get it right, pay a lot of attention to the minutest details and create an experience around “unboxing” their products. Here are the list of 12 unique designs of packaging.
1. A cool new way to carry your flower arrangement.
2. A paintbeard.
3. A pastry box with built-in coffee holder.
4. A spoon that contains creamer so you just squeeze and stir.
5. Butter with a built-in spreader as the lid.
6. Cheese pencils you can grate easily by “sharpening.”
7. Churros with a dippable chocolate sauce container.
8. Fitting packaging for a spaghetti brand called NYC.
9. The pizza box concept that will change how you eat pizza forever.
10. The updated Pringles can that accordions out into a chip bowl.
11. Wine bottle packaging that creates two drinking glasses.